The Brand Day Paris is dedicated to all visual components of brand communication – typeface, photo, form – and illuminates their interplay. With a selection of varied use cases and projects, this event has been developed to stimulate and inspire the creative and marketing communities on the strategy and deployment of modern brands and its impact on the customer experience.
Please note, this event will be delivered in French.
- 13.00 Registrations and networking
- 14.00 Welcome and Keynote ‘The role of writing in brand communication’
Malou Verlomme, Senior Type Designer at Monotype
- 14.45 The role of branding and visual identity for France’s largest train network
Isabelle Patard – Visual identity and design director, SNCF & Agathe Mouly – Communication manager, SNCF
- 15.30 How can user-generated content and the right visual identity support a change in positioning
Sofia Zemmouri – International Social Media Manager, Pimkie & Hugo Mouret – Account Manager, Olapic
- 16.00 Networking break & Typeface archives exhibition
- 16.30 The redesign of a typeface to strengthen the Skoda brandHendrik Weber – Type Director, Monotype
- 17.00 TBC
- 17.30 Final remarks
- 18.00 Cocktails and networking